Saturday 20 March 2010

Cake Time!

Tea Time - Friday Afternoon at the Office

We got treated to cake for tea at work yesterday by my manager. No other reason other than it was Friday =D She got a selection from Patisserie Valerie and cut each slice into half (I was all in favour in cutting each slice into 3 - I got some very dirty looks for my suggestion :S)

Tea Time - Friday Afternoon at the Office

I couldn't help posing my half a slice of chocolate mousse cake. It was a very nice bit of cake - creamy yet light chocolate mouse topped a thin layer of airy sponge. I also stole a quarter of the lemon tart when no one was looking (yup, the lemon and the raspberry tarts got cut into quarters because I was in charge of cutting them - all in the spirit of more to go round!).

Chocolate Mousse Cake with Chocolate Coated Strawberry

No comments: