Sunday 20 November 2011

Pinkberry - Selfridges, London

Natural and Pommegranate Swirl with Strawberries, Granola and Plain Chocolate Chips - Pinkberry, Selfridges 

After calm over the summer I have been on the hunt for frozen yogurt again. After my initial dissapointment I decided to give Pinkberry another go- this stop, Selfridges (possibly one of my favourite places in London - I never said I wasn't just a little bit shallow). As with my previous visit in Dubai, it was a Natural and Pommegranate swirl and this time I was a little wiser and only went for 3 toppings - granola, strawberries (heavily mascarated but yum indeed) and plain chocolate chips. It costs about £4.50 for a medium cup with toppings.

It's still not my favourite - my heart still belongs to Yog and Yuforia but it was few pleasant minutes spent slurping froyo and slowly wandering around the food hall.

Pinkberry
Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street, W1A 1AB London

Pinkberry on Urbanspoon

No comments: