Friday 22 August 2008

Grilled Chicken Wings


We're on a bit of an economy drive this month (and probably for the next few months - sigh) and what could be cheaper and tastier then some grilled chicken wings? Better barbecued, I agree, but I live in a flat with a tiny balcony and I doubt my plants (or my neighbours for that matter :) would appreciate smoke billowing their way.

Stuart marinated the wings in oyster sauce, ketchup, barbecue sauce, black pepper and I put them under the grill, turning them over once or twice. Slightly charred and smoky with hints of tang and sweetness, these wings were juicy and definitely went down a treat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! I can never understand why chicken wings aren't that popular over here... oh well, all the better for us!

Luscious Temptations said...

Ohhh it was rather tasty :) The longer chicken wings keep off the popularity radar, the more for us, on the cheap too. Yay!

Glad you like the blog - thanks for coming back. I'm just getting started and I'm taking it easy. So far it's continued to be tremendous fun.