Sunday 13 September 2009

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Sunday Morning Breakfast

I thought I'll have a little sunshine on my plate this morning - mashed avocado and tomatoes on toasted sourdough sprinkled with salt and black pepper. I was all cheery until I took my first bite - no, there was nothing wrong with it - it was just then that I fervently wished I spread the toast with a thick wedge of butter and topped it with a thick spread of bramble jelly instead.

Sunday Morning Breakfast

It's absolutely miserable today -the down in the dumps sort of overcast day. I was going to lock myself up in the gym and sweat out all that chocolate badness that I consumed yesterday (ooo that reminds me, I still have some of that ultra gooey cake left in the fridge - chocolate always makes things better) but I think I'll go for a little walk instead. A bit of fresh air ... maybe down Oxford Street ... turning into Selfridges .... retails therapy always makes things better too ;)

No comments: