Saturday 7 November 2009

Safadi Express, Holborn

A new Lebanese restaurant has opened in Holborn joining the usual mix of sandwich shops and Japanese/oriental takeaways. One word - yay! There's always room for variety during lunchtime.

Safadi Lunchbox - Safadi Express, Holborn

On my first visit I tried the Special Safadi for 1 Person Lunchbox for £8.95. A little more than I would usually pay for lunch but there was absolutely loads. Mixed starters of houmous, moutabal, stuffed vine leaves and tabouleh. A main of mixed shawarma and a basketful of warm Lebanese bread. We even got a little bowl of mixed olives and dessert of Lebanese pastries for free.

Safadi Lunchbox - Safadi Express, Holborn

For my next visit I got the chicken shawarma wrap with chips and a soft drink for £4.95 (not photographed). A lot lighter on the purse and tummy.

Safadi Express
113 High Holborn, London WC1V 6JQ

No comments: