Thursday 21 October 2010

Sweet Temptation

Signature Hot Chocolate with Caramel and Extra Whipped Cream - Starbucks

Running with the high calorie, caramel theme of the last post Stuart got himself a Venti Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate with Cream when we popped into Starbucks for a quick coffee over the weekend. Oh, so drool worthy! He even got the caramel syrup and the cream free, courtesy of the Starbucks Card (no, I'm not promoting anything but you should know by now what a sucker I am for anything free:) As it was also probably the end of the day the girl behind the counter asked Stuart if he wanted extra "drazzle" of caramel on his drink. I shouldn't laugh but it amused us to no end that evening. The girl really was quite sweet and she even piled on the cream.

Me? I got a tall filter coffee for £1. That's 'cos I'm stingy ........ :)

No comments: