Thursday 17 April 2008

Grilled Chicken Salad


It's taking me awhile to go through my photos. I guess my stopping and salivating over the food all the time isn't helping either :)

This is my grilled chicken salad (one version, anyway) made with butterflied chicken breasts marinated in soy sauce, white pepper and a little corn flour. Grilled on a very hot griddle pan for about 5mins with no extra oil. Served on bed of mixed salad leaves (whatever I had -possibly lettuce, watercress, leaves from a bag of herb salad from Sainsbury's, cucumber and tomatoes). I usually make a very simple dressing of soy sauce, oil, Japanese rice vinegar (or lemon or lime - depending on what I have) and black pepper - shaken in a old jar (which I seem to have tons of hehe...the hoarder than I am!)

No comments: